when I said jump, you said how high?





-->
One day i wake up and think that maybe I ought to talk to a Long Distance Relationship expert. Its getting harder these days. Sometimes I feel trapped in a great doubt I could cry all day. Or sometimes, I could cry all day, without even knowing whats wrong with me. I have never thought that I will be missing him this much.

Goodbye is never easy. I kept on thinking about things I didn't understand, things that is too hard to discuss. Its so sad to learn how weak and fragile my mind is. I have loosen my head, for the sake of my heart. Now I can't take it anymore. The time is up, this is it. I can't bare this anger and sorrow any longer. 

No one will lose anyone anyway, because no one owns anyone anyway, right? Like you said.
Life is indeed very good, but you know what? waiting is sucks.